NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

We Appreciate You

Go down 
+3
pulawski
Kirin
Kankuro
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kankuro

Kankuro

We Appreciate You Empty
PostSubject: We Appreciate You   We Appreciate You EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 8:22 am

Just a place to show your love.

As of late!

I'm going to give Dm Sai and Dm Konohamaru some love. Sai's introduced some life to the server and Konohamarus kicking into Gear.

I'd give some love to the Dev but that would be weekly, then he'd get a big head >_>
Back to top Go down

We Appreciate You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Appreciate You   We Appreciate You EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 3:25 pm

Kankuro wrote:
I'd give some love to the Dev but that would be weekly, then he'd get a big head >_>

Sempai Noticed Me <3

But, On a better not. I want to say thankyou to the DM team. Without this server, it would surely fade. Also, the incredible staff behind the scenes (Forum DM's) that keep everything moving. Lastly, the players <3 You make my life hell, but I can't ask for a better player base <3
Back to top Go down

We Appreciate You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Appreciate You   We Appreciate You EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:19 pm

Oh, and Crowe, of course, for putting up with us all and hosting the server <3
Back to top Go down
Kirin

Kirin

We Appreciate You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Appreciate You   We Appreciate You EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 4:54 pm

Is it appreciation day!? Very Happy Yay DM team! *Hugs everyone on the Team, and our lovely Host* <3
Back to top Go down
(Host) Kurama
Admin
(Host) Kurama

We Appreciate You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Appreciate You   We Appreciate You EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 5:13 pm

I don't see enough appreciation *Takes server down*
Back to top Go down
https://naruversereborn.rpg-board.net
blackplaga

blackplaga

We Appreciate You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Appreciate You   We Appreciate You EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 9:45 pm

Im sorry Kurama here let me show my appreciation for you *Hugs*
Back to top Go down
pulawski

We Appreciate You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Appreciate You   We Appreciate You EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 11:38 pm

Do not make me take out the appreciation tools Kurama. They hurt
Back to top Go down
DM Voodoo

We Appreciate You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Appreciate You   We Appreciate You EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 11:56 am

Thank you to the players really quick for being gentle wif meh event the other day. I'm still learning, so thank you to Konohamaru who helped out with the Stiltwalkers event the other day. <3
Back to top Go down
Aurianos

We Appreciate You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Appreciate You   We Appreciate You EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 8:56 pm

I appreciate everyone! Except Kotoyo, he doesn't need it.
Back to top Go down
blackplaga

blackplaga

We Appreciate You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Appreciate You   We Appreciate You EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 9:05 pm

LOLOL poor Kotoyo doesnt get any love
Back to top Go down

We Appreciate You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Appreciate You   We Appreciate You EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 7:16 am

Always giving love to the DM Team. Those forum DM's though, keep up the work peeps <3
Back to top Go down
(Host) Kurama
Admin
(Host) Kurama

We Appreciate You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Appreciate You   We Appreciate You EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 3:45 pm

I hate you all. Just Saiyan.
Back to top Go down
https://naruversereborn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

We Appreciate You Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Appreciate You   We Appreciate You Empty

Back to top Go down

We Appreciate You
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse Reborn! :: OOC Info :: General Out of Character-
Jump to: