NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

Hi! (Old Player)

Go down 
+5
blackplaga
(Host) Kisame
Hidan
Sai
Jae (JJ)
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jae (JJ)

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 3:49 pm

Hiya!

Um, so I used to play on NV years ago and was having a throwback moment so I browsed the old forums and found this one. Pretty sweet to see the community is still out there. I used to play Okuni and Mitsubasa, and some peeps may know me as JJ irl? Even so some might not know me, but I might consider reinstalling NWN for the fun of it. Hows the server going? I know about the whole gamespy situation so I don't know how to connect to this if I do decide to reinstall, but can someone feel me in on everything? Very Happy

Mitsubasa/JJ
Back to top Go down
Sai
Head DM
Head DM
Sai

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:11 pm

Glad to see another new face!

Yeah, the gamespy thing sucks, but you can direct connect to us at 67.176.209.147:5121 once you have your hakpack/Cep2.6 installed! Just jump on, give a dm/player a shout, and we'll set you up.
You'll get 150 tokens to make your first char, so feel free to start looking over stuff now Very Happy

I'll see you in game!
Back to top Go down
Hidan

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:15 pm

JJ!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
(Host) Kisame

(Host) Kisame

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:43 pm

its 150 now? wow Razz
Back to top Go down
blackplaga

blackplaga

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 4:51 pm

no its not 150 now its 50 and the feburary thing is is still going on so thats 100 so 100+50=150
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyThu Feb 12, 2015 5:56 pm

OMG! JJ!
Back to top Go down
Jae (JJ)

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:55 am

Wow people still remember me T_T I'll need to get around to reinstalling, I will get around to that when I can. Looking forward to roleplaying again ^^
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Hurry up JJ you procrastinator! <3!
Back to top Go down
Jae (JJ)

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 5:17 pm

Am on now but need to learn the rules again T_T Just wondering if someone can answer, can I skip academy to Genin??

edit: nevermind query answered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Faithless Vendetta

Faithless Vendetta

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyFri Feb 13, 2015 8:38 pm

Yes you can. If you want, you could always do RP training to get reacquainted. It's something I've been trying to find way to get more of for Aonu, but yeah... T_T She be too passive and so is picky with those she does combat training with.
Back to top Go down
Jae (JJ)

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptySun Mar 27, 2016 5:08 pm

Just wanted to bump this post. Now I'm on break I have been in the mood to play again, is this server still going? Smile)
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 3:19 am

nah man it is down for good now I think lol
Back to top Go down
(Host) Kurama
Admin
(Host) Kurama

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 12:25 pm

Depends if people are ready to stop being childish.
Back to top Go down
https://naruversereborn.rpg-board.net
Jae (JJ)

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyTue Mar 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Ah that sucks, clearly something has been happening lol But I do miss roleplaying and hope something will come up, I'll keep checking back till then Smile
Back to top Go down
ShadowOfDwelve

ShadowOfDwelve

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 2:45 am

I dont think you will ever weed out everyone being childish honestly, But I was enjoying the other mod you had up for a little bit to lol
Back to top Go down
(Host) Kurama
Admin
(Host) Kurama

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  EmptyWed Mar 30, 2016 8:23 am

That I don't know why is down, I had that up because some people wanted to play it and had been meaning to put it up for a while XD I'll have to check that once I get home
Back to top Go down
https://naruversereborn.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Hi! (Old Player)  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi! (Old Player)    Hi! (Old Player)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi! (Old Player)
Page 1 of 1