NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

Suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySat Dec 13, 2014 1:10 am

Any suggestions you have for Areas, Items, Scripts and/or Area changes, feel free to post them here. Feel free to include a picture, or a brief description of what you are suggesting, as it will help me with creating what it is you have suggested.

Sincerely, Nightwolf.

Please Note: Not everything that is suggested will be included and created for the module, so please keep this in mind.
Back to top Go down
GreedyShadow

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 3:20 pm

Iwa need battle tower again.

I agree, Added to the update list, will do soon Smile - Nightwolf
Back to top Go down
(Host) Kurama
Admin
(Host) Kurama

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 5:31 pm

Oh crap yeah thats right... Cross' chuunin exams were going to go there... We'll need that imported.
Back to top Go down
https://naruversereborn.rpg-board.net

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 8:51 pm

I'll make a new one, Kurama. Will look at the old one, and see what I can do Smile
Back to top Go down
(Host) Kurama
Admin
(Host) Kurama

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 11:46 pm

The old battle tower was awesome though lol
Back to top Go down
https://naruversereborn.rpg-board.net

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 12:40 am

Then send it to me and i'll add it in, with proper trans and stuff ;P
Back to top Go down
GreedyShadow

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:03 pm

Teacher token

Alright. . . . this is a suggestion for Teachers of the server, as well as a way to increase rp and keep the server from being held up by busy dms (cause we love you but sometimes when you haven't been in an event for ages your just suck in a rut.)

My suggestion is simple, Teacher tokens. for those on the server that teach or get taught by teachers, allot of rp is put into learning, of course we all see it as a sort of chore and a way to get stronger, or at least the illusion of getting stronger. my suggestion is this

Why don't teachers who teach jutsu, give 1 rp token for a jutsu learned. a max of 5 tokens a week (or 10 etc whatever rules you want) that way people can learn, staying within a limit of 5 a week, and still grow stronger even if they miss events. I've missed events for 2 weeks now and it sucks. its not the dms fault and partially not mine since i AM on allot, I've literally not been able to join in or i get there 2 minutes late.

suggestion is that Teacher Chars cannot gain teacher tokens. but normal chars can. (that way its not like oh i suddenly have enough tokens for blah blah) and secondly. . . they can be kept track of either in our bios or in a part of the forums.

Thats my suggestion to keep rp moving and growth moving without needing a dm to be relied on and therefore become desperate for rp and advancement. and you can just make them a widget so we can use them on the one who learned, write it down in whereever (forums/bio however) and thats it. 5 tokens a week.
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:07 pm

GreedyShadow wrote:
Teacher token

Alright. . . . this is a suggestion for Teachers of the server, as well as a way to increase rp and keep the server from being held up by busy dms (cause we love you but sometimes when you haven't been in an event for ages your just suck in a rut.)

My suggestion is simple,  Teacher tokens. for those on the server that teach or get taught by teachers, allot of rp is put into learning, of course we all see it as a sort of chore and a way to get stronger, or at least the illusion of getting stronger. my suggestion is this

Why don't teachers who teach jutsu, give 1 rp token for a jutsu learned. a max of 5 tokens a week (or 10 etc whatever rules you want) that way people can learn, staying within a limit of 5 a week, and still grow stronger even if they miss events. I've missed events for 2 weeks now and it sucks. its not the dms fault and partially not mine since i AM on allot, I've literally not been able to join in or i get there 2 minutes late.

suggestion is that Teacher Chars cannot gain teacher tokens. but normal chars can. (that way its not like oh i suddenly have enough tokens for blah blah) and secondly. . . they can be kept track of either in our bios or in a part of the forums.

Thats my suggestion to keep rp moving and growth moving without needing a dm to be relied on and therefore become desperate for rp and advancement. and you can just make them a widget so we can use them on the one who learned, write it down in whereever (forums/bio however) and thats it. 5 tokens a week.

I can see where this suggestion has its strengths Greedy, and although I do agree, I can also see where this could be abbused. Sadly, there is always room for abuse to be given but what I can do from now on is have a "Teaching Log" on the forums somewhere, for those that teach players jutsu and think they deserver a token for RP. They can post here, and us, The DM's, can reward the player a token the next time we are on DM.

As for the PC's giving tokens, I don't think that it is a possible Idea with the thought of abuse coming into it sadly, but I am happy to make a "Teaching Log" forum if that would be beneficial for the players Smile

Sasori <3
Back to top Go down
GreedyShadow

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 5:12 pm

Teachers log is just as good. that means we can still get like at least 5 tokens a week without really needing an event and it IS heavy rp. of course on teachers log it will have to be labeled not by char name but by account name. otherwise people could just learn infinite jutsu with like 2-3 chars.

But if we can literally do that where 5 of our learning's can earn tokens i think that would help allot.
Back to top Go down

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Will make the Teaching Log soon then Smile
Back to top Go down
GreedyShadow

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 2:54 pm

Event Situations

Recently Konohamaru has been the only one putting out events, which is fine, he does quite a few of them. the problem, or situation i am facing. . is he does alot of SPECIFIC events, where only a select few can join or attend. . . leaving others to pretty much just sit there and wait till its done. . . which personally pisses me off.

Now i understand, not all events are for everybody. but i feel like there should be another option to get into events like these. so basically i am proposing this

Actor/Blank chars. Characters that dms can use CEP widget on to change appearance to suit there needs, give a person a roll to play in an event, without making it stupidly awkward.

Example. Lets say we have an event for a Squad of 3 Genin and 1 Jounin teacher, but 12 other people on the server. the event includes 1 missing pet (a rabbit) a small child (boy/girl) a set of parents (mother/father of child) and a few other variables (large dangerous animals 1-3) and that equats to adding 5 other people into a small event.

Basically players can create a Blank char and name it Blank(Account name) and then can be given a roll and a scripts. if any questions they can ask the dm. if any of its pvp then you can either have the dm stat you OR get a calculator and just do the math that way. but if there small events then as long as the Players follow the 1 rules which is don't go afk, its a nice way to get people to rp in events without turning a small squad mission into a stupidly dumb sausage fest.

But ya, that's my suggestion for Events that people are literally told they cant join cause they don't have a rank in a specific village, its dumb and stupid. Esspecially when dms are the source of advancement. But i dont want it to be Awkward. . . i just want to beable to rp and earn tokens.

Back to top Go down
DM Konohamaru

DM Konohamaru

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 3:54 pm

Role Play encouraged.

Back to top Go down
DasDwarf

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 5:28 am

GreedyShadow wrote:
Event Situations

Recently Konohamaru has been the only one putting out events, which is fine, he does quite a few of them. the problem, or situation i am facing. . is he does alot of SPECIFIC events, where only a select few can join or attend. . . leaving others to pretty much just sit there and wait till its done. . . which personally pisses me off.

Now i understand, not all events are for everybody. but i feel like there should be another option to get into events like these. so basically i am proposing this

Actor/Blank chars. Characters that dms can use CEP widget on to change appearance to suit there needs, give a person a roll to play in an event, without making it stupidly awkward.

Example. Lets say we have an event for a Squad of 3 Genin and 1 Jounin teacher, but 12 other people on the server. the event includes 1 missing pet (a rabbit) a small child (boy/girl) a set of parents (mother/father of child) and a few other variables (large dangerous animals 1-3) and that equats to adding 5 other people into a small event.

Basically players can create a Blank char and name it Blank(Account name) and then can be given a roll and a scripts. if any questions they can ask the dm. if any of its pvp then you can either have the dm stat you OR get a calculator and just do the math that way. but if there small events then as long as the Players follow the 1 rules which is don't go afk, its a nice way to get people to rp in events without turning a small squad mission into a stupidly dumb sausage fest.

But ya, that's my suggestion for Events that people are literally told they cant join cause they don't have a rank in a specific village, its dumb and stupid. Esspecially when dms are the source of advancement. But i dont want it to be Awkward. . . i just want to beable to rp and earn tokens.

Once upon a time, I was a DM trying to solve this issue. I found that having the PC's roll the dice for the villians at least helped them feel included even if they were only rolling for basic henchmen it also helped take some of the Sheet management off my back while I went to work having the big bad fight fight the other level 40s the players who were out of factions were given the sheets of my henchmen and got to play my cronies (mind you they were still on their favorite PCs just made sure to emote that they were only using their toons as a stand in for henchman number X). It just helps give people a valid reason for being in a location when RP is getting heavy. After all RP is really only amazing when there is someone else there or involved, otherwise your just typing out a novel and hoping someone is going to read it.
Back to top Go down
Lament

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyMon Mar 07, 2016 7:24 pm

If the plethora of blank clothing options could be removed from the tailoring dummies, that would be amazing. It makes trying to make any sort of outfit exceedingly painful - Especially when it starts getting laggy as well. No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse Reborn! :: OOC Info :: Development Area-
Jump to: