NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rock Lee

Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ] Empty
PostSubject: Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ]   Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ] EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 9:16 am

♠ Notebook of Knowledge! ♠

[Academy Chapter]

Spoiler:

[Notes on People]

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rock Lee on Tue Feb 03, 2015 4:39 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ]   Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ] EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 10:20 am

Ring ring ring, the bell sound alarms as the young man hears it from the apartment complex near the school, running down from his room on the second floor of the home and into the dinning room the sound of his foot steps against the wooden floor would alert his mother and father of his approach, looking over the counter his mother would see her young man run into the dinning room and towards the door as she turns from the stove top pointing the spatula from the pan towards Hayate. " You need to eat Hayate! " She said as she called out after him he'd stop at the door turning suddenly to look to his mother and whine a bit in protest. " But mom! Im going to be late for school! " Looking from his plate his father would rest his hazel eyes upon his son behind the veil of his pitch black hair as he spoke sternly. " Listen to your mother. " looking to his father he'd huff as he'd run from the doorknob of the door and to the table grabbing the glass of milk as he chugs it down quickly and picks up the piece of toast putting it between his teeth as he'd run off waving back to his parents opening the door as the light of the bright new day cascades into the humble home of the Mamoru family Hayate would leap towards the guard rail and over to the tree staggering slightly to keep his balance for a moment before hoping down branch from branch before leaping over the fence to the back of the schoolyard. His blue scarf wavering in the wind as he runs along the barren patches of dirt before looking at each of the ledges of the building towards the classroom as he'd pick up speed his arms spreading back to his sides he'd dash forward as he'd approach the wall he'd big to run along the surface of the wall trying to reach the edge of the first ledge on the second floor as the bell sound rings his eyes widen as his foot slips beneath him and he'd tumble back down to the ground crashing into a gathering of buckets of water. clothes drenched in water as he'd sigh looking up to the skies above him. " Im late.. " Pushing himself up he'd walk into the school and down the halls to the classroom knocking on the door as he'd open it. The instructor pausing his role call as he'd look to Hayate drenched in water, the class would begin in an uproar of laughter as Hayate would blush at his misfortune before looking to the instructor whom simply motioned him to enter the class and take his seat. Doing so Hayate would walk up the steps in the classroom before sitting on the last row of the classroom next to the window as he'd immediately turn his head to look  out the window as the Instructor finishes the role call he'd speak to the rest of the class. " Alright class, everyone turn to page 131. We're going to go over the main 6 Shinobi Rules as a class then you will study the last 69 rules on your own. " As everyone in the class does so a young man turns his head looking back to Hayate whom already had opened his book to the page as the instructor said to, small little pieces of paper protruding from the edges of the pages as Hayate would look up from the pages to the boy he'd smile slightly as he'd whisper. " Hey Kyu-kun, whats up ? " Blinking a moment Kyu would shake his head before whispering back turning to look to his pages. " Didnt make it to the ledge again today Hayate-kun ? "  Letting out an exasperated sigh he'd simply say " Hai.. " as he continued to read calmly along the pages the Instructor finally opening his book as he'd look around the class and with a stern voice spoke out. " Hayate! Recite each of the 6 Major Shinobi Rules for the class. " Standing slowly as he'd lift the book up in his hands the instructor noticing the small cliffnotes amongst the pages of Hayate's textbook as he'd smile slightly.

Quote :
" Shinobi Rule #4 : A shinobi must always put the mission first.
 Shinobi Rule #25 : A shinobi must never show their tears.
 Shinobi Rule #36 : A shinobi must see the hidden meanings within the hidden meanings.
 Shinobi Rule #47 : A shinobi must follow their commander's instructions.
 Shinobi Rule #58 : A shinobi must prepare before it is too late to.
 Shinobi Rule #69 : A shinobi must never show any weakness.

These are the 6 Major Shinobi rules that we as shinobi must abide by."

Nodding slightly as the Instructor listened Hayate he'd motion for him to sit down and speak out calmly to the class. " Good, that is correct. Those are the 6 Major rules of the Shinobi Rules, all shinobi must live by. They are not there as simple guidelines or annoyances. These Shinobi Rules were developed to protect you and the ones around you. As your journey as a Shinobi continues more and more people will be counting on you to do your part. Abide by these rules and train hard. " The class all spoke in response to their instructor " Hai! " as he'd nod sitting down behind his desk and looks to the textbook " Everyone read the rest of the Shinobi Rules quietly to yourselves for the remainder of class. " slight shuffling would be heard as the students would flip pages of their textbook to start from the beginning of the Shinobi rules list and read quietly.
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ]   Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ] EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 12:44 pm

Walking into the classroom Hayate would wave to the rest of the class before running up the steps towards his seat as Kyu turned slightly in his chair at the table. " Parents woke you up early this morning didnt they Hayate-san " nodding a moment as he sat down at the desk. " Hai Ota-san needed my help with some of the cuts he needed to make for the next project hes doing so my arms are dead tired. " laughing slightly Kyu would turn back in his seat as the instructor speaks. " Alright class we'll be going over handsigns today in class. So turn to page 156. And read over each of the handsigns quietly then line up infront of the class for practice on each of the handseals. " shuffling would be heard as the class begins to open the book calmly shifting through each of the pages as they begin to read silently as Hayate closed his book and begins to head to the front of the class with a few others of the class. One by one the class would begin to line up infront of the class. The Sensei pausing a moment as he looks to the class as they line up. " Alright pop quiz everyone. When I call your name I want you to go through each of the handseals infront of the class. " the instructor begins calling out names as some would get half of them right some would mix up the names of the handseals they preformed and others would score perfectly as he then calls on Hayate. " Hayate-san front and center. " moving his feet quickly Hayate would move to the front of the class as he stands infront of the instructors desk taking in a deep breath as he mentally goes through each of the handseals first visualizing each handseal before opening his eyes and begins to go through each of them at a fluid but steady pace. Not too fast to threaten messing up each of the handseals but quick enough to display his knowledge of them.

Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ] 500px-Hand_zpsc683698b

"Bird (酉, Tori), Boar (亥, I), Dog (戌, Inu), Dragon (辰, Tatsu), Ox (丑, Ushi), Tiger (寅, Tora), Snake (巳, Mi), Rat (子, Ne)Horse (午, Uma), Monkey (申, Saru), Hare (卯, U), Ram (未, Hitsuji) "

As he finishes the instructor nods and motions Hayate to join the rest of the class in their line as he'd do so the instructor would stand calmly from his chair. " We are dismissing class early today due to a meeting we had teacher have to partake in, but! I'd like to see each of you behind the school early tomorrow morning to make up the time missed for today. Class dismissed. " the class would outburst in joy as they'd all shuffle and skitter to get their things and leave promptly.
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ]   Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ] EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Stirring in his bed Hayate would rest soundly as night still captivated the skies but not for long as the tall masculine man would creep along the floor quietly before grabbing Hayate by the ankles and lifts him up out of the bed and shakes him like a ragdoll laughing slightly before he'd stop and look down to his son " Wake up son you have class early today, your Instructor told me. Go take a shower and brush your teeth. I got you something. Hurry hurry. " he'd set Hayate on the ground and pats him on the bum to hurry him up. groggily he'd walk towards the bathroom across the hall as he'd rub his eyes. " Hai~ " moments pass as he hops out the shower refreshed and ready to go Hayate would strike a pose to the mirror infront of him ^_~ " Yeah~ " .... holding the pose his face turning redder by the second before he'd blush feverishly and run over to his cloths hanging on the door. " That was embarrassing ... " Getting dressed he'd run down the stairs as he'd skid to a stop his eyes lighting up as he'd look to all the new kunai and shuriken layed out infront of him. " Your teacher told me that your going to be practicing Taijutsu and your tool usage today so I figured the ones we got you must be getting worn out and dulled. So give me your old ones so I can sharpen them for you. And you use these today at school. " jumping up and down repeatedly Hayate would scurry over to his father giving him a hug before dumping out his ninja tools on the table for his father and packing in the new ones looking to the table seeing the toast and milk on the table he'd guzzle down the milk before chomping onto the corner of the toast and darts out the door. Akira left just laughing to himself at his sons excitement. Leaping to the tree Hayate would leap from branch to branch quickly before leaping over the fence to the back of the school as his feet touch the ground he'd roll to a stop before hopping up to his feet running through the forest munching on his toast as he does so before glancing to his side as he sees Kyu wave to him. He'd return the wave before his eyes widened as he see's Kyu-kun get grabbed by a man in a pitch black robe. leaping up Hayate would grab the branch to the tree and swing himself forward planting his feet on a branch higher before leaping from branch to branch watching each step carefully as he'd try to keep his eyes on Kyu and the dark robed figure. " Give him back! " Kyu would be seen reaching a hand out to Hayate as they three would leap into the clearing skidding to a stop as dirt and dust lift into the air Hayate would reach back into his ninja pouch holding his combat kunai in hand in a reverse grip eyeing Hayate as the robed man held onto Kyu he'd suddenly look left then right as Kyu struggles and manages to break free as he leaps forward kicking off the robed man landing next to Hayate pulling out his Kunai as well. " We have to fight Hayate, hes faster then us he was just luring you out here to take us both. " Hayate would pause as he looks to Kyu a moment before asking " How do you know that Kyu-kun ? " a puff of smoke would disperse from around Kyu as a second robed figure appears moving to punch Hayate in the jaw as Hayate would get clocked square in the jaw he'd skid back to a stop as he wipes the blood from the corner of his mouth " Because Im not Kyu-kun! BWAHAHAHAHA You will never get your friend back kid! " letting out a cry of determination he'd force himself to his feet and dash forward suddenly as he reached back flinging a kunai forward as the second robed man would fling a kunai of his own to clash the kunai together in air as Hayate leaped up moving to kick the robed man in the face his eyes widening slightly as the man would sidestep the kick as he lands on the ground he'd leap and twist at the hips to spring himself away from the robed man and backflip twice landing firmly slipping the combat kunai into his ninja bag he'd glance left then right as the robed figures dart towards Hayate as the first moves to sweep the legs out from under him Hayate would flip backwards predicting this the second appears behind Hayate mid flip and kicks him to send him flying until he hits the ground grimacing in pain as he hold his stomach. " Is that all you got kid. I thought you wanted to get your friend back ? " pushing himself up slowly Hayate would glare towards the men his usual big smile leaving his expression as he turns towards the two of them crouched forward onto the ground both hands reached back behind him before dashing forwards Hayate would fling a kunai forward suddenly as the targeted robed man would tilt his head and smirk as the kunai hits the tree behind him sticking firmly into the tree Hayate would twist his body before flipping forward and twisting once more flipping backwards towards the two the robed men who would suddenly dash forward Hayate would flick a second kunai off to the side sticking a second kunai into another tree as he'd handseal mid backflip at their approach (Substitution No Jutsu! ) the two robed men would punch their fists into Hayate's stomach before the cloud of smoke would appear a tag wavering on the small piece of would as one of the robed men leaps free the other would widen slightly as he'd notice his body wouldn't move. Hayate in the back behind them having tightened the line of the ninjawire attached to the ends of the two kunai he had thrown during his misguided display of aerobatics would lock the man in place as Hayate locks in the seal. " Kai! " releasing his chakra the tag ignites as it explodes point blank infront of the robed man as a cloud disperses as the robed man was but a clone. Standing off to the side the first robed Man stood staring at Hayate as another puff of smoke would disperse from around him as the Henge drops and his instructor appears standing there infront of Hayate. " What a strong Will of Fire you carry with you Hayate-san. I can't wait to see what else I can teach you in class. You pass todays pop quiz. " panting heavily Hayate would stand suddenly with a heavy blush throwing his hands down by his sides " SENSEI! " the instructor laughs as he simply walks off and disappears into the tree line.
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ]   Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ] EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:10 pm

Silently slipping through the halls of the home the tall masculine man would creep into his sons room as he approached the bedside looming over the body of his son hidden beneath the sheets he'd raise his hands before shooting them down laughing audibly as he tried to push his son into the bed and force him to bounce up and down on the mattress and stir him awake only to see his hands sink into the mound of sheets as Hayate leaped from the closet door onto his fathers back and yells a random war cry in the early hours of the day. A loud sound is heard as a shoe hits the wall as mother was woken by the noise of the boys of the house. Snickering slightly at that they quiet down and the two of them move downstairs into the living area as his father begins packing his blueprints and tools into his toolbox as Hayate packs his ninja tool bag. " Hey dad... What do you think of me becoming a Shinobi? You seem to be working a lot more lately, is it because your paying for all these additional classes Im taking ? " Akira would smile slightly at the thoughtfulness it takes to recognize that as a possibility, a good trait he sees in his son at this point before shaking his head slightly proud at this moment. " No son, the teacher that is giving you lessons is paying for them himself because he owed me a favor. Soon the bill will be passed onto me but the reason I work so hard and so much lately is because of you. For a while I watched you get up so early in the morning way before I myself had to wake up for work; practicing, reading, and putting forth all this effort and determination to your goal of being a fine shinobi. I want to continue to work hard, and inspire you son. You may meet all these extraordinary people with the path in life you took, but I hope that I will always be your hero. " He'd look to his toolbox a moment at that as Hayate stopped packing his tool bag as he walks up to his father pulling out a kunai as he carves onto the wooden toolbox '#1 Hero' before running out the door and off to class once more. Leaping from the railing leaving his dads reaction a mystery to his own mind to wander as he'd grab the branch to the tree and swing himself over the fence into the woods behind the Academy as he darts towards the school dashing and weaving between the trees as he approaches the Academy he'd slow down as he enters the halls and walks to his classroom. Taking the time to think over the lessons he'd had gone over so far Hayate would smile as he'd take his seat in the back of the class near the window as he watches the night turn to dusk and the Instructor entering the classroom. Chatter was imminent in such a group but all went silent upon the instructors entrance into the room. " Alright everyone we are going over chakra natures today. The 5 Nature Elements being : Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, Lighting " he'd calmly draw on the board the Kanji of each element as he spoke oddly the drawing would be placed in a circle with arrows pointing from one Kanji to the other. " Can anyone explain this diagram ? " The class remained silent as Hayate would continue to take notes himself.

Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ] ElementWheel_zpsec0df5f1

Turning towards the class as he'd draw a ruler from his desk and points to fire then drags the rulers tip towards Wind then from wind to lightning , from lightning to earth , from earth to water and finally water to fire. " This diagram displays the 'cycle of nature' . Now let me explain what I mean by the cycle of nature. Each nature has its strengths and capabilities but some natures are naturally stronger then its opposite. " a hand raises in the back of the class as a girl asks a question " How come lightning points to earth Sensei ? " smiling a moment at the question as he'd set the ruler down. " The Element Lightning or Raiton. Is a nature that is capable to be condenced further past even what the element is naturally capable of through the use from chakra to allow to to pierce through objects that stand within its path. While the Element Earth or Doton. Is a nature mainly utilized in building up the users defenses such as an armor of stone. Though these elements are not limited to these capabilities, these are infact what they usually consist of in common use. " The girl would sit down calmly as she'd nod a moment understanding the Sensei's words as Hayate continued to scribe along the pages he had laid out before him. " The Element Fire, or Katon. Is a fierce element known for its large destructive capabilities. While its opposite the Element Water, or Suiton. Is known for its versatility and adaptability. And finally we have the Element Wind, or Futon. Which is known for its precision and piercing capabilities. " He'd stop his discussion as he'd look to the class watching them all writing down notes quietly as he'd simply nod in thought. " Alright everyone study those notes for 30 minutes of the last hour of class then turn to page 289 and begin reading about the history of Konohagakure and the neighboring Great Shinobi Villages. " Sitting down the instructor would recline back in his chair and watch the students calmly.
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ]   Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ] EmptySun Feb 01, 2015 4:28 pm

Stirring under the sheets Hayate would jolt up from his bed looking towards the window at the foot of his bed rubbing his eyes as he see Kyu standing at the windows edge motioning for Hayate to follow him. Looking towards his bedroom door he'd turn on the nightstand lamp as he writes down on a sheet of paper folding it and placing it on his bed before running to the closet and getting dressed and geared up quickly. Moving his hands up to brush his hair before strapping on his ninjatool bag and opening the window looking to Kyu. " What are we doing Kyu-kun ? " Kyu would smirk slightly as he'd  turn still crouched at the window. " Sensei told me to pick one student from the class to help with a bit of a lesson today. I dont know what he has planned. But your my best friend so, I want you to help me Hayate-kun. " smiling big as he looks to Kyu and nods firmly as he climbs out the window and the two of them would leap from the side of the building as they'd hop to the adjacent rooftop and run towards the training woods of the village. Stopping and hiding in the trees scattered about the village to avoid being caught whilst out past curfew. Watching as the Chuunin would pass by calmly Hayate and Kyu would look to each other as they'd slip down the back alley and down into the Sewers of the village as they'd run leaping over each pass laughing slightly as they wave their hands to try and disperse the foul smell wafting around them. " Ew! I can taste it, it smells so bad down here! " Hayate would laugh at Kyu's remark before gagging a bit looking to the manhole ahead and would dart towards it the two of them climbing the ladder quickly as Hayate would lift the cover and glance around the Training district searching for any guards that might be out roaming the area. Seeing none he'd lift the cover off and slide it to the side as he'd climb out and turn around to help Kyu out from the manhole. before the two of them would dash towards the woods trying their best to reach the treeline for cover as quickly as possible as they'd hide behind a tree and pant heavily. " That would close Kyu-kun! " Kyu would nod slightly as he watched the guard looking at the manhole cover on the ground before looking around the area. The two would look to each other with a big smile before running off as they see the clearing Sensei had called for them to arrive. As they'd appear before their Sensei they'd high five as the Sensei turns around he'd smirk noticing Hayate was Kyu's partner for the exercise. " Well if it isnt Hayate-san. This is perfect. My two top student in class. Granted Hayate has no ... specialty he has a very bright mind that helps him in many ways. And Kyu-san is an excellent Taijutsuist and Ninjutsuist. But this extra training isnt like the pop quiz in taijutsu I gave you two the other day. Its just like in class, But I will be doing things like this with the two of you for a while to train your stealth a bit before giving you the lesson. I was given the Guard duty to an outer post of the village so, I have to do these lessons early in the morning like this. Two birds with one stone, No? " He'd laugh as he'd pull out a scroll setting it on the ground as he'd handseal around the scroll and slam the scroll onto the ground 2 Desks a small chalkboard and 2 chairs appear behind the desk for Kyu and Hayate. Taking the seats though the two seeming a bit awe struck by the act they'd look to their Sensei whom would raise a ruler and smack it against the chalkboard. " Alright you two, todays lesson is on the fundamentals of each of the types of Jutsu. First we'll start with what all types of jutsu come down to when preforming them... " Taking a pause as he'd look to his students a moment as they begin taking notes. " The fundamentals to -ALL- Jutsus utilized. Is Breathing control. If you do not control your breathing you cannot heighten your chakra control for Ninjutsu, and especially Genjutsu. If you do not control your breathing you will become gassed easily as a Taijutsuist and quickly defeat yourself in battle. But as you can tell from this explanation there are three major types of jutsu; Genjutsu, Ninjutsu, and Taijutsu. And just like the Elemental Cycle of power. These have their own. While Taijutsu requires less chakra to reach the desired effects of the techniques you preform, it places a heavy burden on the body which requires the Taijutsuist to train thier body every day to maintain a strong body. " Pauses once more letting them continue to catch up to the words he spoke in their notes as they'd look to him he'd begin to speak once more. " Now Ninjutsu is stronger their Taijutsu and doesnt cause strain on the body. But ninjutsu requires far more chakra and puts a heavier strain on the chakra network. Those that train in Ninjutsu must train to regulate their breathing while in stressful situations so that they will be able to maintain a stable focus on the amount of chakra they can utilize in battle without becoming too gassed out. Aside from that, handseals and such will come with time and practice. " Smiling slightly as the two seemed to have kept up to the sensei in taking notes as they'd look to him as he paused and he'd begin to speak once more. " Alright and finally we have Genjutsu. Now Genjutsu is a difficult topic as not only is genjutsu strong like Ninjutsu putting just about the same type of stress on the  chakra network as the user. Genjutsu requires a far more superior sense of chakra control. Not nessicarily saying that only gifted shinobi can preform such form of jutsu. But to excel in the field of Genjutsu the user must have some form of skillful chakra control. Or they will only be mediocre at best. To train in genjutsu thought you must,like ninjutsu, train your breathing control and you must study the body and the sensory nerves in the brain to know where you must disrupt the flow of chakra in and around the brain to increase the effects of your genjutsu while being capable of painting the image you desired to create through that disruption of chakra around the targets brain. This is why Genjutsu requires such refined chakra control. " The two would pause looking to the Sensei quietly as they'd look to their notes then back to the Teacher. " So ... Genjutsu is stronger then Ninjutsu but Ninjutsu is stronger then Taijutsu and Taijutsu is stronger then Genjutsu ? " the sensei would nod slightly looking to Kyu. " Correct. But how did you come to the conclusion that Taijutsu was stronger then Genjutsu ? Wouldnt a Taijutsuist be weak against a Genjutsuist as Taijutsu wouldnt require as much skill in the field of chakra control ? " Hayate would raise his hand with a big smile as he spoke to answer that question. " Taijutsuists are strong against Genjutsuists for that very reason Sensei. And another reason as well. Genjutsu disrupts the flow of chakra causing the victim of most genjutsu to expend and waste their chakra while under the stress of the genjutsu right ? Well Taijutsuist may be weak against resisting the Genjutsuists should they capture them Taijutsuists have plenty of chakra to expend because of the reduced need of chakra to preform their techniques. Ontop of that fact Taijutsuists are always moving and Genjutsuists require time to aim and focus their chakra nessicarily for to preform their jutsu. This would give the Taijutsuist plenty of time to either attack or keep light on their feet leaving the Genjutsuist incapable of connecting with their senses. " The Sensei would stare ate Hayate whom bared that big smile as usual as he'd laugh slightly and nod. " Hai. Both of you are correct. Good job you to. Im going to cut class from this point. Make sure to be careful on your way back home. Ja-ne. " He'd disappear in a sudden poof of smoke leaving the students behind.
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ]   Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ] EmptyTue Feb 03, 2015 1:13 am

Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ] Naruto_world_map_by_pocchama11-d6d0j6z

Stirring under his covers he'd sit up calmly as he rubs his eyes looking to the door a moment before rolling out of bed and onto his feet slipping on his pants and pulling on his shirt as he opens his bedroom door to look down the dark hallway of his home seeing his parents room door closed he'd stand there a moment as he clips his ninja toolbag on his belt beneath the hang of his shirt before turning and darting towards his window as he leaps through the opening he'd stretch out his hands and feet as they connect firmly to the rooftop of the house next to his looking up suddenly as his gaze rests on Kyu the two would begin to run along the rooftops towards the second designated meeting area. Leaping from the rooftop to the treeline to the Lake the two would land on the clearing with a slight tumble as they appear before their Sensei. Though today was swift and easy the Sensei looked to the two of them with a stern expression on his face. " You stirred to many of the leaves of Konoha boys.... " Kyu and Hayate would look to each other a moment slightly confused by their Sensei before looking to him as he spoke again. " Because of that, todays lesson will be brief. On the Geography of the Shinobi world. As you've learned in class the basics of the Shinobi world. Sungakure, Kirigakure, Konohagakure, Iwagakure, and Kumogakure are the 5 Great Shinobi Nations. Due to recent events Iwagakure's destruction had occured leaving only 4 Great Shinobi Villages to remain. " Looking to the two young minds standing before him as they pull out their notebooks and begin to take down notes quickly. " Konohagakure as you know resides in the Land of Fire. Now using Land of Fire as the focal point of this lesson, to the west of the Land of Fire is the Land of Wind, where Sunagakure resides. To the North-West of the Land of Fire is the Land of Earth, where Iwagakure once stood. To the North-East of the Land of Fire is the Land of Lightning where Kumogakure resides. And to the East of the Land of Fire is the Land of Water, where Kirigakure resides. " handsealing as he finishes his explanation as a board appears next to him and a ruler in hands as he smacks the chalkboard with the drawn map of the major lands and portions of land between them. " But as it is my job to expand on the basic Knowledge you've obtained in class, I will also go over the lands that reside between each of the Major lands. " Hayate and Kyu would look to all the small potions of land separating the Villages from each other before looking to their Sensei and beginning to draw a replica of the map on the board. " Starting from the as you can see this strip of land separating the Land of Fire and the Land of Wind is the Land of River this is where Tanigakure resides. Following up along the map is the Land of Rain which due to the Great Shinobi Wars this land is nothing but a battle torn land. But on both sides of the Land of Rain, to the West is the Land of Stone where there are many small villages and temples that reside in this land but no actual contributing shinobi village. But to the East of the Land of Rain is the Land of Grass, where Kusagakure resides. Following the map further east between the Land of Fire and the Land of Earth above the Land of Grass is the Land of Waterfall, where Takigakure resides. Further East from the Land of Wave is the Land of Sound, where there is no known major village within this land but numerous small villages. Continuing onward from the Land of Sound to the east is the Land of Hot Water, where Yugakure has now began to show its face after the death of Hidan of the Akatsuki during the fall of Iwagakure. Next to the Land of Hot Water is the Land of Snow, where Yukigakure resides within this land... Tracing back down to Konohagakure and the Land of Fire, Between the Land of Fire and the Land of Water is the Land of Waves where there is no real major village and the land was once stricken with poverty as trade was scarce to the small islands around Kirigakure. " Looking up suddenly the Sensei would smile to his students as he watches them slowly finish writing down their notes and finish their drawings of the map, before suddenly he'd lock in a handseal. " Class Dismissed. " as the poof of smoke appears the sound of buzzing can be heard in the distance as Kyu and Hayate would shuffle amongst their things as they'd scurry to the water as quickly as possible and dive into the water as they'd swim through the lake and escape the tracking of the beetles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ]   Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hayate Chronicles [ Academy ]
Page 1 of 1