NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

Shang

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ImTux

ImTux

Shang        Empty
PostSubject: Shang    Shang        EmptyMon Jan 26, 2015 3:45 am

~ Shang ~

Shang        Pic410

Description
The man had a powerful build and an unsettling gaze. His green and red eyes would often staring at people relentlessly and spared no insight into his emotion. His expression was unnaturally void of emotion, as if his face was held in that position. His dark hair was coarse, long and thick. He stood quite tall at 6'3" and had a thin and muscular build.

Personality
Shang barely showed much emotion when he spoke. Those who knew him well enough would have detected an odd sense of disconnection when he spoke to them. He rarely showed any interest in other people unless there was something to benefit.

Notable Traits
Shang sometimes inaudibly muttered to himself. Those who could read lips would sometimes read what he said.
Shang rarely showed his back to people. If he did, it was usually out of disrespect. Though he would sometimes allow a trusted ally to have his back.

Dislikes
Weakness, Emotions, Secrets

Fears
Losing Humanity, Past Life, Death

Goals
Gain a new source of strength
Master his new strength
Find a purpose to serve
Prove to Shun that he has 'heart'
Be strong enough to have Darius's back
~Secret~

Last edited by ImTux on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:44 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
ImTux

ImTux

Shang        Empty
PostSubject: Ninja Info   Shang        EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:24 am

~ Ninja Info ~

Affiliations
Boshoku

Rank
N/A

Chakra Element
Medical, Fire

~ Abilities ~

Earth Grudge Fear
Earth Grudge Fear:

Last edited by ImTux on Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:25 am; edited 14 times in total
Back to top Go down
ImTux

ImTux

Shang        Empty
PostSubject: Jutsu List   Shang        EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:45 am

~ Jutsu List ~

Taijutsu

E-Rank:

D-Rank:

C-Rank:

B-Rank:

A-Rank:

S-Rank:

Kenjutsu

E-Rank:

D-Rank:

C-Rank:

B-Rank:

A-Rank:

S-Rank:

Ninjutsu

E-Rank:

D-Rank:

C-Rank:

B-Rank:

A-Rank:

S-Rank:

Hijutsu/Clan Techniques

E-Rank:

D-Rank:

C-Rank:

B-Rank:

A-Rank:

S-Rank:

Last edited by ImTux on Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:16 am; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
ImTux

ImTux

Shang        Empty
PostSubject: Custom Content   Shang        EmptyFri Feb 06, 2015 3:47 am

~ Purchases ~

Earth Grudge Fear
(150 Tokens)
+6 STR stat
(85 tokens)
+3 CON stat
(30 tokens)
+4 WIS stat
(60 tokens)
+3 levels
(15 tokens)
+3 levels
(15 tokens)
+3 levels
(15 tokens)
+1 CON stat
(1 token)
+2 INT stats
(2 token)
+8 WIS stats
(80 token)
+4 CHA stats
(4 token)

Total: 457
Ability Cap: 200 / 700
Item Cap: 0 / 500

Last edited by ImTux on Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:57 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
ImTux

ImTux

Shang        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shang    Shang        EmptyMon Feb 29, 2016 5:34 am

Shang        The_ho10

The aged writings of a forgotten shinobi sat propped open...

~ Relationships ~

Darius Kaguya
92/100
He was my mentor and trainer and always looked out for me. I felt like he had his secrets that he kept from me, but so did we all... It's a strange thing to say, but if I had to trust someone to have my back and not leave a knife in it, Darius would be the guy I'd go to. I remember feeling glad that I was partnered with him.

A.H Hoshigaki
87/100
A.H and I were in the same squad since genin. I thought of her at first as just another Hoshigaki muscle-head... And while she definitely was a musclehead, she wasn't just another face. She's the closest thing I have to a sibling. When she tried to detain me, it killed me. Literally and figuratively... I hated that I made her do that, and it hurt so bad knowing that she hated me. I would and always will look out for her, even if she hated me.

Shun
80/100
Oh man, that guy... He was an absolute freak. A complete hard ass. He'd never give anything out of charity, and would always ask what was in it for him. Despite being an absolute dick, he was someone I learnt to respect. I could see that he had lived a long life and had many experiences, and I'd often pester him to teach me.

Zombie Man
80/100
I never did find out what his name was, but either way.. This guy was a zombie. Shun said he was the only guy that he couldn't kill, and I believed it. Once the guy's heart fell out of his chest cavity right in front of me. He was similar to Shun in the respect that I could tell he was an experienced shinobi. Despite his creepiness, he looked out for me, and would often refer to me as his son. It was strangely comforting.

Kiyoko Godai
80/100
Kiyoko was Kiyomi's older sister. She gave an aura of someone hardened in battle. If anything, the scar she had was proof enough. When I spoke to her I could tell that she'd one day make a great ally, and wasn't wrong. I kind of liked her.

Kinnojo
65/100
I guess he was sort of my blood brother. He had the same ability as me, thanks to Shun. He seemed a decent enough guy, but I wasn't sure of his motives, and I always hated shady characters... Funnily enough.

Kiyomi Godai
62/100
I didn't really know Kiyomi, but I could tell she had a kind heart. I felt like I needed to accommodate her, for some reason, and wanted to be her friend. I was afraid that she wouldn't like who I really was, though. Just like when I met anyone else.

Fire-man
55/100
Hah, what a hot-head he was. He had a lot of anger in his heart, and I wanted to help him realize it.

Kaira
50/100
She was really hot.

Karu Hatake
50/100
He was pretty strong. I looked forward to fighting him again. Perhaps without holding back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shang        Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shang    Shang        Empty

Back to top Go down

Shang
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NarutoVerse Reborn! :: In Character Information :: Character Bio's-
Jump to: