NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

Formal Request for a job

Go down 
AuthorMessage
blackplaga

blackplaga

Formal Request for a job Empty
PostSubject: Formal Request for a job   Formal Request for a job EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 1:15 pm

Name: Aoioki Kichida
Desired Occupation: Police Force
Three References (Cannot be family):
                1) Mitsuko
                2) Kouyou
                3) Ganzou Stix

Reason for desired occupation: I believe that the best way for me to give back to the village that has helped me grow would be to go down the same path my mother went down.  So I intend to join the police force of Kumogakure and protect those who cannot protect themselves and defend the public.
Back to top Go down

Formal Request for a job Empty
PostSubject: Re: Formal Request for a job   Formal Request for a job EmptySat Feb 07, 2015 4:36 pm

*Aoioki would receive a package in the mail, left with Raphael. The package would include: Her new Uniform, work schedule, her badge and also a contract outlining her responsibilities, confidentialities etc. and a small note. ::

"Welcome to the team, Miss Kichida, we hope to work with you soon."
Back to top Go down

Formal Request for a job
Page 1 of 1