NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

Akuma Takanayagi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rock Lee

Akuma Takanayagi Empty
PostSubject: Akuma Takanayagi   Akuma Takanayagi EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:48 am

Akuma Takanayagi Hawke_by_banished_shadow-d7zygor

Name : Akuma Takanayagi
Village : Kumogakure
Elements : Suiton , Inton , Chiton
Bloodline : Tsukichi

:: History ::

Coming Soon~

Last edited by Rock Lee on Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

Akuma Takanayagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Takanayagi   Akuma Takanayagi EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 1:53 am

:: Abilities ::
Akuma Takanayagi Lady_hawke_by_banished_shadow-d7x2xvk

[Blood Mark]
Every member of the Tsukichi bloodline has a blood red crescent moon somewhere on their body. It is the Gods' cruel joke to all of Chi's descandants that give them their gift and curse, and mark them as the descandant of the murderer. This mark allows for the control of blood, both theirs and their enemies, that makes this bloodline fearsome.

Universal: Tsukichi start with Water, Dark and Blood Element. Gaining no more.
Genin: +1 WIS Rolls, +10 HP
Chunin: +2 WIS Rolls, +15 HP
Jounin: +3 WIS Rolls, +20 HP

[Descandants of the Murderer]
Everytime a member of the Tsukchi bloodline cause blood to spill, their blood moon activates and begins to consume the blood form their enemies, swallowing it entirely and strengthening the Tsukichi member. As a direct result, when Tsukichi members are tested for blood type, their scans up with errors and when studied their blood seems absolutely... empty. There are no notable signs as to blood types for any Tsukichi member.

Universal: +2 HP Regen
Genin: +2 Vamp Regen DMG, +0 HP
Chunin: +1d4 Vamp Regen DMG, +0 HP
Jounin: +1d4+1 Vamp Regen DMG, +5 HP

[Jutsu]
All Tsukichi are capable of blood manipulation, to the point that they instinctively begin to learn the various Jutsu. These Jutsu do not require someone to teach them, and don't become easier with someone to teach them. They're in the blood, so to speak.
Tsukichi may make free Jutsu - 2x E/D/C/B 1x A/S rank but must be manually learned after C rank. The Custom Jutsu may be used by paying 1/2 the CP cost with HP instead.

[Blood Seeker]
(100 Tokens, Enhanced Bloodline)
A few Tsukichi who come to realize that their power can be more... take the advantage. They awaken the long forgotten curse to a new level by performing a different thing for each. The only common trait between the awakenings is they are all very bloody. (Requires an event to unlock)

Universal: +2 HP Regen per Round, May Transfer up to 5 HP for 5 CP Healed, or the Other way Around as a Free Action on their turn.
Genin: +1 Blood Jutsu Rolls, Blood Jutsu heal user for 1 HP if damaging a target*
Chunin: +2 Blood Jutsu Rolls, Blood Jutsu heal user for 1d4 (Max 3) HP if damaging a target*
Jounin: +3 Blood Jutsu Rolls, Blood Jutsu heal user for 1d4 + 1 HP if damaging a target*
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

Akuma Takanayagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Takanayagi   Akuma Takanayagi EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:01 am

:: Jutsu List ::

[Chiton]

Spoiler:

[Inton]
Spoiler:

[Suiton]
Spoiler:

[Elementless]
Spoiler:

[Academy Jutsu]
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rock Lee on Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:57 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

Akuma Takanayagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Takanayagi   Akuma Takanayagi EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:03 am

:: Custom Items ::

None Yet
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

Akuma Takanayagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Takanayagi   Akuma Takanayagi EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 2:06 am

:: Token Tracker 9000 ::

Ability Cap: 100/700
Item Cap: 0/500

-100 Token Unrefundable! Tsukichi Bloodline
-
-
-
-

Total Tokens Spent : 100
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

Akuma Takanayagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Takanayagi   Akuma Takanayagi EmptyTue Feb 10, 2015 4:57 am

:: Worshiper of Blood ::

Akuma Takanayagi TsukichiCross_zps6f86e101
(Cross of Blood Unity - This Cross is usually kept on the Worshiper of Bloods body but never worn around the neck as it was a sign of disrespect to the Great Lord Kraitos Tsuchiki)

Akuma Takanayagi SaigonTsukichi_zps4e0e7aca
Name : Kraitos Tsuchiki

Standing in the Shadow of the Sage of Six Paths was the God of Life, Kraitos. As the Shinobi world was birthed Kraitos stepped forward with arms raised to the skies and said " Let their be life " and life was given as blood would rain down upon the world the red drops of rain falling to the earth as the blood would become clearer and shift into water forming the waters and separating the lands.
Forseeing the gift the Sage of Six had blessed upon the land and the evils to come with this Kraitos would form darkness within the minds of all those in the world to keep them in the shadows of the light that'd lead them astray and down the path of destruction. Life was good, Life was without dismay, there was peace.
Though forsaken in his ways as Kraitos word was not spread, the lands casted themselves from the shadows and revealed their existence from one and another, Kraitos weeped as the War of indifference began amongst the countries. Though seeing his children commit such deeds Kraitos smiled and forgave them as he had reached down taking the dirt into his hands and tossed it to the air and said " I give you my name, I give you my love, I give you life, I give you freedom. " And with that Kraitos would turn to dust and flow with the breeze to forever oversee his three Sons : Kalishi Tsuchiki , Ryuichi Tsuchiki , and Saigon Tsuchiki.

First Son, Kalishi Tsuchiki, "The Believer" spread the word of Kraitos and spread the word of the love and blessings Kraitos had given onto the lands. This pleased the god as he blessed this son with the wisdom beyond his years and said : Be kind, be gentle, but receive gratitude from the followers in the mirth I gave the land. With this gift and these words Kalishi began the Ritual of Blood at the Temple of Blood.

Second Son, Ryuichi Tsuchiki, "The Lover" spread the life of Kraitos through the shinobi world freely and loved all beings. This too pleased the god as Kraitos blessed his second son, with the charisma and said onto him : Be kind, be gentle, But what you give you must return. With the words of his father Ryuichi joined Kalishi back at the Temple of Blood to use his charisma to aid in his brothers ideals and spread the word and spread the life of the God Kraitos.

Third Son, Saigon Tsuchiki, "The Anger" spread the might of Kraitos through the shinobi world as he felt the pain of his father in how the world treated this gifts he gave them. Saddened but understanding Kraitos said onto his son : Be kind, be gentle show forth your anger and my might but bring them to the Temple and let me wash them of their sins, find Forgiveness.

With this the Ritual of Blood was complete and the three sons gathered at the Temple of Blood to bring word, bring love, bring forgiveness, and bring savior to those that willingly step through the gates.

:: Religion - Worshiper of Blood ::

Worshipers of Blood
- Will Sacrifice to Kraitos each kill they make to wash away the sins of those that fell victim to them
- Will punish themselves for they sins they commit onto others in the name of Kraitos
- Will spread the word of Kraitos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Akuma Takanayagi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Akuma Takanayagi   Akuma Takanayagi Empty

Back to top Go down

Akuma Takanayagi
Page 1 of 1