NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

Building a Team - We want YOU!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
(Host) Kurama
Admin
(Host) Kurama

Building a Team - We want YOU! Empty
PostSubject: Building a Team - We want YOU!   Building a Team - We want YOU! EmptyThu Feb 25, 2016 5:43 pm

Since it seems that a few of you have gotten my Mass Email, I've determined now there's enough interest in the reboot to warrant getting a team set up. If you are interested in DMing I need you to send me a PM with the following information:

1) Do you have DMing experience? If so, where, how long and do you have references?

2) How would you act toward the playerbase if you were to be made a DM on this server.

3) What are your views on Favoritism?

4) Why do you feel I should trust you with a DM position on this server, and what Guarantees can you give that you will not abuse the power given?

Please answer all questions thoroughly and send them in, I will read over them immediately and decide if I like the answers. If I do I will proceed to an Interview Stage and test your capabilities. Pass the Interview and the spot is yours.

If you're familiar with past servers and past DMs, then I'm sure you can understand the purpose behind this Hiring Process and will understand why it has to be this way. I'd love to just give anyone a DM position and trust that they'll make sure players have a good experience, unfortunately however I cannot and I do not want to have to bring this server down because someone ruined everything by scaring away the playerbase. Looking forward to seeing some applications and getting this ball rolling Smile
Back to top Go down
https://naruversereborn.rpg-board.net

Building a Team - We want YOU!
Page 1 of 1