NarutoVerse Reborn!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto brought back to NWN.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
If you want this back up PM me on the Forums (Host) Kurama I have a stable host platform now and am willing to have this going again with limited DM activity. It would be purely just for fun, no complaining no BS. Current Public IP 66.114.180.15

Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rock Lee

Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki Empty
PostSubject: Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki   Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:25 am

Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki Kaguya_ginjo_by_arrancarfighter-d5o9wjg_zps080a9741

Name : Lelouch Kaguya Hoshigaki
Village : Kirigakure
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Hair Color: White
Skin Tone: Pale White
Village Origin: Kirigakure no Sato

:: History ::

Steam rising from the crater filled barren lands of the once flurishing village on the outskirts of Kirigakure. War torn and tattered the burning village recieves no sleep as tags explode almost continously as the clash continues amongst Konohagakure and Kirigakure. A battle on the Homefront for some and a battle to recover resources for others. But for one woman its not a battle at all. But a beginning...

Soft white hair would flutter amongst the gushes of wind as a young woman dart through the explosions gracefully with every step before running into a small squad of Konoha nin her emerald green eyes would glance amongst the garthering their kunai drawn forth at the ready before she'd leap back and toss a smoke bomb down to her feet and escape off into the treeline hearing the approach quickly behind her she'd draw wire from her extended sleeves a rather fearful symbol would rest upon her back as it flutters with the rushing winds. The Kaguya Clan, feared by many but more so feared by their own. She'd toss a Kunai to the side as she spins around a tree to the ground the wire would burn the bark of the tree as she lands on the ground tags would begin to appear from her sleeve along the wire that continues to draw as she leaps up to the corresponding branch and back down she'd throw the second kunai into the ground as the line is set darting off into the forest she'd watch the shinobi trail behind her and sticking rather closely. She'd feel a sudden surge of presense approaching her the massive amount of chakra would send shivers down her spine as she'd duck low and rise up from the ground a kunai drawn at the ready as the blade was resting at the throat of a man named 'Omatsu Hoshigaki' . Her eyes would widen slightly as his hand wraps around her wrist and lowers the kunai slowly he'd step around the corner of the tree looking upon the approaching Shinobi and draw forth a large blade from his back pushing her behind the tree the clashing of steel to steel would be heard followed by a sudden cloud of smoke. Her scream would echo out as Omatsu would turn suddenly her body engulfed in flames before she fell to the forest floor unconcious. Thrusting through a series of seals his foot would stomp onto the ground as a rush of water would flow from the ground to put out the flames his cheeks would expand as sudden darts of water would jet out from between his lips crashing into the two Konoha shinobi rocketing them back against the tree trunk behind them. Darting forward Omatsu would grab the woman up in his arm and toss two kunai off as he passed sticking into the Shinobi's chest as the tags ignited. The sudden explosion echoed amongst the forest as the man carried her off into the distance. Slowly the sounds of war would disappear in the trail behind them as Omatsu would slip into the darkness of a cave reaching up as he'd turn on the lantern hanging from the wall. He'd walk calmly through the cave to the back where a small wooden home would reside. Pushing open the door he'd place the woman on the mattress in the corner. Glancing down to the tattered white clothes of the woman resting on his bed he'd sigh out slightly moving over to the cabinet of the kitchen pulling out a small first aid box before moving back to the bedside where he would begin to treat her wounds. An explosion would echo as the cabin would shake her eyes would slowly open as she looked upon Omatsu she'd whisper softly as her hand would raise towards his hand as he dressed her burn marks on her stomach " Karin Ka- " before she could finish she had slipped back to sleep as Omatsu would glance down to the woman he'd stand slowly shaking his head slightly as he spoke. " I already know who you are. I already know what you are. We are but alike. My clan has tossed me aside while yours fears what you may become. I know what you carry with you too. I will help you but this once only because I dont want the same burden I've carried to be upon your child. " With that said Omatsu would set out of the cabin and off to the Village where he looked for the only living relative he could trust, his grandmother Aurora Hoshigaki. She wasnt a real Hoshigaki like her deceased husband but she carried the name and the pride of the clan with every action she took as a medical shinobi. Her wrinkled old skin would glance to the clouds as she felt the tremendous pressure that her grandchild possessed before smiling slightly as she'd glance to the side her grey hair would rest over her eyes as she stood slowly resting her wait on the cane she held in her hand she'd walk slowly over to her grandson with a smile " What brings you here out of the blue youngin, you know its not safe for you this close to the village anymore since being exiled from the family. " He'd frown slightly at the painful reminder before looking to his grandmother he'd speak calmly in a stern tone. " I know grandmother but I wish to ask a favor of you... I need you to stay with me a while to take in my replacement. Hopefully this child will not scar the Hoshigaki clan as I have... " Seeming a bit shocked at the remark she'd look to her grandson raising a hand slowly as she spoke solemnly. " You will never be a scar to your family. The Elders do not depict our emotions. Come come. Let me see what has you all in a rustle my child. " Nodding slightly he'd lift his grandmother up into his arms slowly and carefully before flickering off suddenly into the distance. Along the way to the cabin he would speak of the woman he tried to save on the battlefield. Her name being 'Karin Kaguya' the name would send a shock to the old womans heart as she continued to listen to the story of not just the recent but the past...

" KARIN! KARIN! KARIN! " a young blue skinned man would shout at the Acedemy entrance to young woman passing the gates to the Acedemy hand in hand with her father as she'd stop to seeing the young man waving she'd huff slightly seeing him at the Acedemy before her. " What do you want Squirt! " she shouting poking her tongue out to him. Karin's father would tug on her arm slightly as to tell her to act right. The young man would look to her father a moment before smiling to Karin. " Thats Omatsu Hoshigaki to you Karin! And after today... I will be a Genin! " Her eyes would widen slightly at the thoughts beginning to pass through her head. The final test of the Acedemy. Sent a tremble through her body as she stared at the ground a moment a slow dangerous gaze would raise up to Omatsu's presense before she'd look away and continue to walk on with her father glancing to the side of the wall at the time table of the Acedemy's final test. Time passed as the hour grew closer and closer, Omatsu preparing himself as he begins to walk along the halls behind the teacher and the other students trailing behind him. Glancing back he'd catch a glimpse of Karin, kunai in hand, as she stared down the halls towards Omatsu as he stepped into the center of the Arena with the others Karin had disappeared amongst the halls. The call for the battle to begin would shatter the hopes of the ignorant trainees of a peaceful graduation as Omatsu would almost instantly slice the throat of the student beside him the other automatically labelling him an enemy as they rush Omatsu he'd jump back as Kunai would fly at him he'd land behind a rock near the wall of the arena. The class working together as one unit as they pin him down with the hail of kunai and shuriken as he'd glance over his shoulder he sees a child weaving a set of handsigns before stomping onto the ground a cone of rocks would raise around him from the ground lifting him to his feet leaving his head only above the stone coffin. The kids would shout amongst themselves questioning why he'd do such a thing as one of the kids began to walk towards Omatsu drawing forth the kunai at the ready a sudden explosion of smoke is seen by those overlooking the arena as the smoke filled the arena so did the sounds of blood curdling screams of pain and death as the smoke turned red with the sprays of blood. Omatsu would feverishly glance amongst the smoke as his eyes would rest upon Karin standing before him. With a sudden stab to the rock holding Omatsu he was released before she turned and tossed her kunai into the forehead of the final student she had marked as her prey before glancing back to Omatsu she'd smile a moment before dashing off through the cover of smoke back into the acedemy and back into the darkness...

Arriving at the cabin as the story and truth to the beginning of his graduation his grandmother would smile as shes let down from Omatsu's arms. " Ah Karin, she was always a feisty one... But too soft hearted for the life you both had to live. Just like you Omatsu. Your not like my son or your brothers. The Elders were blind to your appeals that you had given and labelled you a disgrace for having such a heart. But such is life in our Village. Hopefully time will tell if we can keep our humanity openly instead of only amongst those that we truely love. " She spoke as she stepped into the cabin her heart would sink as her eyes rested upon Karin. " Oh dear... Omatsu... " He'd nod slightly as he already knew the troubles his dearest friend had been weaved into her life. Closing her eyes slowly Aurora would hold back her pain as she'd begin to stabilize Karin. Day by day was a struggle, but Aurora would not let Karin die. Keeping her nurished as the time grew near and near. Lightning would crash down as a cry is heard from the confines of the cabin. Karin's eyes would open once more upon the sound of her crying new born son a tear would roll down her cheek as she would mutter the name " Hiro... " Omatsu would grimace as he watches the life leave Karin as she passed on the name of her newborn son. Taking the child into her arms the Grandma Aurora would leave the cabin in the cave and bring the child back to Kirigakure...

Time passes by as Hiro Hoshigaki had slowly raised amongst the ranked to the day he finally reached the rank of Jounin. Upon that day he was given a Mission, his final mission. Not from Kirigakure, but from a letter from his departed grandmother Aurora Hoshigaki and it read : " Dear Grandson, you are not like the rest of my children but you are but a child I carried in my heart. Go to the Cave on the outskirts of the Village and into the cabin in the cave. What answers you need will be given, for the safety of your child Lelouch, I give you this letter in my passing on his sixth birthday. " Hiro would do as the letter said and Omatsu would be sitting in the chair seeming to have been expecting this visit with a smirk of his old lips Omatsu would speak calmly " Have a seat son... I have a story to tell you. " ...

Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki DarkAnimeGuyWallpaper
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki   Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:30 am

[ Abilities ]

[ - Kaguya]

Spoiler:

[- Custom Items]
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rock Lee on Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki   Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:40 am

[ Jutsu List ]

- Acedemy Jutsu -

Spoiler:

- Kaguya Dances -

Spoiler:

- Elementalless Jutsu -

Spoiler:

- Suiton Jutsu -

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rock Lee on Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:58 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rock Lee

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki   Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 2:42 am

[ Token Receipt ]

-200 Tokens : Kaguya Bloodline
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki   Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki EmptyThu Dec 25, 2014 10:49 pm

Character has been refunded. No longer playable. ~Nightwolf
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki   Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 8:56 pm

( KIA )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki   Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki Empty

Back to top Go down

Lelouch " L " Kaguya Hoshigaki
Page 1 of 1